Do you have a few hours to make a difference in the life of a child?
Volunteers are the heart and soul of HCI Kids Connect. The hours they devote can change the experience of illness for a family.
We invite you to volunteer in any of the following areas:
HCI Kids Connect Centre
Be part of the “best place on earth” for seriously ill children and teens.
HCI Kids Connect Outreach
- Visit hospitalized children (requires completed medical form).
- Visit recuperating children and their siblings in their home.
- Work on toy drives and organize and deliver holiday gift packages.
- Prepare and/or deliver nutritious meals to hospitalized or recuperating children and their families.
- Provide translation services during medical appointments.
- Drive children and parents to medical appointments (requires completed transportation volunteer form).
Share your Judaic knowledge with hospitalized or recuperating children. Tutors coordinate work with children’s teachers and schools.